Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ellys Thoughts....

"Most times the hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn"--
 David Russell.  And I so agree with him.

Sandra of Vivabella Designs LTD wrote----





Hey ladies, you must not get married just because of "accidental pregnancy". Just because you become pregnant along the line does not mean you have to bury your destiny there! Getting pregnant does not guarantee he will marry you, and getting married does not guarantee a great destiny! Lets be wise.#reallifeissues#
The reality of this made me smile as I puzzled over the words and I ended up saying to myself, mistakes in life are inevitable but our reactions to our own mistakes are a defining factor which classifies us as either wise or foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....