Sunday 24 May 2015

Song Of The day....

I have been a way for some time now, doing charity, work, research, business, consulting, people in fact doing the whole lot! You ask me how? I ask myself the same questions trust me. I actually sat at a lunch with a friend and as I shared my vision, which seemed to overwhelm me, he goes "Try to change the world now because when you get married, you might not be able to freely change a TV channel" hahaha. But each time I look at my schedule, I remember that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength Phil 4:13. As I sat on the long flight back and reminisced on all that I had done on this trip and the plans for the future, this song inspired me and I have been listening for some time now.... Enjoy! Happy Sunday and have a great week guys xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....