Friday 2 February 2018

Friday delivery...Providence

      





As I got home, I saw a delivery waiting for me from TBN by one of my favourite men Jentezen Franklin. I am not big on new year resolutions, I however have personal targets which I continuously tweak as I pray for Gods leading and get direction. January is however a big month as I engage in various spiritual exercises fasting being  a major. This year my main prayer was for God's leading as I committed my numerous plans to God and effortlessly, He has been showing me that He's in control. This book is another indication that when I ask God for direction He sends the answer in various ways.

If you need direction from God, just ask and trust me He will direct your path... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....