Friday 26 October 2012

Ellys Thoughts....

Do you imagine how people, can say something and yet mean another,
Want someone and yet pretend to act indifferently,
Ignore their wrongs and yet seat on the judgment seat of others,
See whats true and yet water it down with lame excuses,
Hope for the best, when the best is dependent on you to turn that
dire situation into the best experience,
Consider normal what is absolutely abnormal,
Forgetting that Normal is an Illusion,
And what is normal for the spider,
Is actually Chaos for the fly
And I just sum up within me, that you can only do what you can,
you can only give, what is ready to be received,
And no matter how hard we try, we can only tolerate to a certain degree,
But in all, I must do good, no matter how difficult, no matter
How many times I fail, No matter how unlovable people may be,
Because I am developing me, and theres no stopping---Elly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....