Sunday 9 March 2014

THANKFUL

Being Thankful does not come from what we attain, it comes from a sense of contentment from the realisation of where we are, where we have come from, where we are headed to and the God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ever ask or imagine.



I have got an amazing family anyone can think of, loads of acquaintances, a few people I can share my pain and shortcomings with, some others who have made me realise that we are all different and have varying opinions and I have no option but accept them just as they are, lots of people who look up to me and value my friendship to extents that leave me in awe, dreams that just keep coming and keep me going,  a relationship with God that always teaches me something new everyday, I cant name it all, but in one word I am indeed THANKFUL.

Look into yours too and you will be amazed at how much you have to be thankful for. Be grateful for the present, do not forget the lessons of the past and embrace the future with so much passion. Your best is yet to come.....

Have a fab week guys.....

EllyEleanor

1 comment:

  1. I have a long list of things I am thankful for. Above all I am thankful that I have sanity, good health and peace from God.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....