Wednesday 30 July 2014

Unforgettable Memories! Unabashed Praise!!!

July 2013..... Unforgettable. I sit back and I do not struggle to remember,because the memories are always there, still alive. A constant reminder of the power of God, the love of God and yes the power of prayers and the God that answers prayers. You can tell me anything else is a hypothesis, give me a scientific explanation for anything else and yes I know about Boyles law, the law of gravity, Archimedes principle, Charles law of thermodynamics etc and yes my first degree was in science so I do not have a problem relating with them. I am being trained to take everything with a pinch of salt, research on every literature, critically analyse peoples work and have a justification for every paper I write. But above all when it comes to Gods word, I need NO analysis, NO criticism, I have NO doubt. It is LIVING! TRUE! EFFECTIVE!PERFECT!COMPLETE!!!. I love the LORD with all my heart,His love constantly overwhelms me. Can you think of anything to praise Him for? If yes then lets praise Him together with this song.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....