Saturday 21 February 2015

Discovering The Best.....

Few days ago, a friend sent me a link and said "Elly I think you should listen to this guy", prior to this she had never sent me anything of the sort and we have never had any conversation around preachers or spirituality. We both love the Lord, but our conversations tend to center around career and she's reached the top of a ladder that I am still half way through, so you understand what I mean now. However we share one thing in common though, we are both VERY REAL people, and we don't hide under a bubble claiming to be christians who don't even understand the precepts. I am very picky with whom I listen to, and really it just comes naturally to me by default, I don't know why lol! With Andrew Wommack however all I can say is that he is just the BEST I have listened to in a long while. Great man of God! Great Insight! I cant say it all, just listen for yourself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....