Sunday 5 July 2015

Thoughts On Greece....

Greece means a lot to my parents and I, actually some defining moments in our lives took place in Greece, which we hold dear. With all the austerity measures, debt crisis, attempt  of pulling out of the Euro, its just a lot happening in that country.

In my opinion, from the little economics I can recall and the bits of the financial times I read, I think they would have been better off if they stuck to the Drachma, years back. Its a lot when you let others decide what goes on in your environs to a large extent. The question is are you giving other people so much power over your life??? Anyways my thoughts as always. In a few hours, Greece decides.....
Feel free to share your thoughts.....
Have a fab weekend guys..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....