Friday 28 August 2015

Song Of The Moment!

This past year, I have learnt a lot in life that will stay with me for a long time...... Especially based on the choices we settle for.... I will speak about it in full details later. 26/08/2014 will remain indelible in my memory. But as I remember the experience, I am full of more praise and the scripture that comes to mind is that... "If the Lord had not been by my side, what would have become of me"? A year later, I am stronger, bigger, better and most of all more fulfilled. I sing this song with so much thankfulness in my heart.Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....