Monday 7 December 2015

Current Fiction...

For the past couple weeks, its been non stop for me, I have had to be at different places at different times. Every year however, I make it a determination to read several books and even though its always a struggle with tight schedules and so much competing for my attention,  It always  takes a degree of discipline though to keep up with this.  I have been reading some very interesting motivational books which I will share soon. But two weeks ago as I planned a short trip out of town, I felt really spread so thinly, I was practically exhausted, with long hours spent at work as well as the current research I am working on. Not to mention the charity and yes my passion the blog and a few things I am working on which will be unveiled soon..... Yass! Lol, 2016 is going to be great indeed! Pardon my digression. As I made plans for my trip, I decided to pop into my local library and pick up a novel for the flight.  


I refuse to read eBooks, I refuse to read them on a kindle or my iPad as I already spend so much time on computers already. I just love flipping through pages, I love the smell of the papers and love to manually book mark the pages by slightly bending the tip of the page. So after reviewing some of the top reads, I settled for "The Tea Planters Wife" by Dinah Jeffries. I must admit that when I am really tired, few things help me relax. And on most occasions, a cup of warm horlicks and a good book normally do the magic. Today however, is one of those days, I have my onesie on, my pair of socks and a cup of green tea this time. Thanks to a funny stomach. 

In one word, this book is so intense, the suspense is so real, it sets your imaginations on a different frequency. Its holds you absolutely spell bound. I know its more than one word there(hahaha), but that's what the book does. I haven't stopped speaking about it and now there's a queue at work to read this most talked about book. Looking for something to read? Try this captivating fiction. Its quite new, published just this September but goes for quite a good price on Amazon or better still pop into your local library if you are in London, just like I did. Enjoy! Going back to complete the last chapter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....