Monday 25 April 2016

Leviticus....


For some time in my life, I have had a personal target to read the bible in a year, and I have been on target. Now has my life been a reflection of all I have read in the bible?.... Far from it. Did I reach my target of completing the bible in a year, sure I did because that's actually my personality, I love to exceed targets especially individual goals.



But God is such a loving God, He just watched me and let me do my thing, I guess He said, at least its a step in the right direction and she will get the "Memo"soon hahaha. I love Jesus! But at some point I reflected on what I was doing and my real intentions and the impact it was having on me....... hmmm. It wasn't really me having those reflections, it was actually the holy spirit speaking to me. The focus at this point then changed to holy spirit speak to me, inspire me, let this word change me if I must read it, let my life change, my view change, my flesh be subdued, may my reasoning be deep, my love be genuine, my forgiveness be quick, may I be a replica of God and may my life experience the miracles that I read.

Now has all of this happened..... No, But my life is changing for good and will keep changing. I am receptive to the voice of the holy spirit, in these years of meditating on His word differently, I have equally made mistakes that I regret, but again the holy spirit reminds me of GRACE.

As I studied the book of Leviticus the past month which is one of the books in the bible I am never eager to read, I studied from a different interpretation this time which is the 'Message Bible' and I had a different inspiration. I have never been so thankful for Jesus than as I am now. I am thankful for the cross and salvation with a different understanding. All the sacrifices, the peace offering, the wave offering, heave offering, grain offering , first born vows etc Oh my! How would I have coped?

If you are yet to accept Jesus as Lord and saviour, you might want to have a rethink. The GRACE is available. Don't wait until it is too late.....

JESUS IS LORD.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....