Friday 1 December 2017

Word of the day

Sometimes we are too quick to speak than we are to reason or pray....

This year, I learnt the act of silence. There are some emails I intentionally have not responded too, some conversations I totally ignored, other conversations I refused to get involved in both at work and in my personal life because I was constantly weighing the cost-benefit analysis. Sometimes you have to go through 'life' alone because only then can God achieve what He wants in your life. Some of us are surrounded by a heavy amount of distraction and we wonder why we are not making progress.... This month however, learn to 'zip it'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....