Monday 19 March 2018

Encouragement..... Do It!

Today a friend from Canada sent me a link on Mission statement published by www.tekedia.com. She never knew I was already hooked to the blog to the extent that I actually introduce people around me to it.  Once I saw the link, before I even clicked on it, I responded "I love Ndubisi's writing" to which she responded me too! I have gotten so much inspiration from his blog www.tekedia.com. It's like my go to blog site at the end of the day. As I plan to become a successful entrepreneur, I get so much knowledge and insight from his page. I follow him on Linked In and few moments ago as I read his post, I said to myself
 "why don't you send him a mail, if he has been such a huge source of inspiration"?

Encouragement is one thing that is lacking in our world today. We are so quick to critic, but when someone is doing something really great, we sit on the sidelines and sometimes even act indifferently like its a walk in the park. I never cease to encourage people that inspire me, I must say I am so generous with that. It might be because, I don't want them to stop doing what they do because I know, its easier to get discouraged than encouraged.



Image result for encourage


When was the last time you encouraged someone? Be it someone you know or even a total stranger?

See the message I sent to Ndubuisi. It's genuinely how I feel about his write ups. You could check out his blog and maybe you might just get hooked like I am😊, depending on what your interest is...


Hi Ndubuisi,
I must say I love reading your write ups and I am so proud of you. Today a friend sent me a link of your write up on Mission statement without knowing I already follow you and my response to her was "I love reading Ndubuisi's write up" to which she equally concurred. Thank you so much for inspiring us through your writing, humility and achievements and for being a good example to young folks (especially us millennials) for encouraging us to do better and "be more", for proving to us that hard work pays and most especially for teaching us that a good head is a fantastic asset but the right attitude will get us farther than our intellect ever will.
 God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....