Tuesday 29 May 2018

The grief path...

6 weeks and 2 days ago, my dad shut his eyes never to open them again till we reunite again in eternity. It's been a really difficult time for my entire family and I. Also seeing that I had a fantastic relationship with my dad, its been a difficult journey for me and also one in which I have learnt a lot and hope to keep learning and also bring a source of help to those passing through grief.
Image result for i miss you dad


Welcome to a new series... "The grief path". I pray it helps someone out there passing through grief or the overwhelming pressures of life. I will be documenting my pain, my joys, my hope, highs & lows and everything in between.

And if you are reading this.... Please say a prayer for my family.

xx

Elly


1 comment:

  1. Praying for God's comfort for you and family at this time.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....