Monday 12 November 2012

The Male Is In Crisis!!!

Yea and after a long day today, I just strolled into the library which is on my way home(yea I know I m a bit crazy) not like I have started my PhD yet, but maybe I am just trying  to psyche myself into study mood lol! And there I am, eating my peanuts and perusing the shelves of books till I got to this book and stopped.  I pulled it out sat down, and in a few minutes, I was already captivated. Yea I know you cant wait for the caption now, its actually called "UNDERSTANDING THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF MEN" by Dr Myles Munroe. Yea I know some are beginning to wonder whats up with this girl and this particular gender, from bad fit disease, to pocket squares and now we are in crisis? lol! Actually dont be mistaken, this is not a masculine blog but maybe for now, you guys have got me and should love me for all the insight you get, and as for the ladies be grateful to me for trying to brush these guys up, cos life is easier now right? But in all fairness when the spiritual, emotional and physical are all taken care of, you get a better individual. but its the lopsidedness that brings all the crisis.

"Traditional roles once gave men stability and continuity from generation to generation. Today the world is sending out conflicting signals about what it means to be a man. Many men are questioning who they are and what roles they fulfill in in life- as a male, a husband and a father. This uncertainty is disrupting their personal and professional lives, leaving them frustrated and causing them to live far below their potential. It is creating cracks in the foundation of society."--Myles Munroe(Understanding the purpose and power of men)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....