Saturday 22 February 2014

Nelly Abogu- Fighting Your Personal Demon....

If you know me, or read this blog intently, you will realise that I am one very real person. And when I say REAL, I mean REAL lol! And most times too real to my own hurt. But age and wisdom has taught me to be cautious, not to always say what I feel because sometimes feelings are not reliable and most of all at this point in time in my life, I am learning to make excuses for peoples shortcomings because I have got mine too. And also when I am inspired I bring it home to you. Today I bring this video to you. I have known Nelly since my high school days, we were not friends however but I knew her because of her size at the time. However I have watched her journey for the past year and I am so inspired. You can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. Success isnt far away... Lovely weekend guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....