Sunday 24 August 2014

Song Of The Day!

For most of us, Sunday is the day of worship, a day of doing right, a day of prayer,a day of flipping through the pages of our abandoned bibles, a day of alms etc. The problem with Christianity however is that we wait till sunday to do the things we should do daily. No wonder we are termed hypocrites and unbelievable atrocities are being committed in church or under the concept of Christianity. This song sums it up. The artiste is someone I know and I am really happy he is living his dreams. Are you living your own dream or you are still dreaming? Make a difference today and have a beautiful week guys. This week is an exceptionally special one for me ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....