Saturday 27 September 2014

One Minute Manager!


Most time when we hear the word'Manager', the next thing that synonymously comes to mind is 'managing others'. But in reality, if we cant manage ourselves, by this I mean, our emotions, our reaction to people with varying opinions, different sexual orientation, religious beliefs, cultural dimensions, temperaments and to sum it up, an entire personality, then we are going to fail at what ever it is we try to manage.Regardless of where it is, be it in the home front or work place or even animals(funny right?)

I am reading this book that is really good and quite small for people with very tight schedules, but the insight I have gathered is quite amazing so I felt to share it, if you can get it on kindle, or any form of soft/hard copy, I am sure it will add to your weekend, and come the new week, your perspective is going to change, that is if you really want to change! The choices we make in life really depend on us! Yes!

"People who feel good about themselves, produce good results"




2 comments:

  1. I am checking the book out now. I totally agree with you, I can't lead others to where I haven't been myself.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! praize77. Really good read! Its worth the time, trust me.

      Delete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....