Thursday 18 September 2014

Todays Thoughts....

A friend wrote on social media that he was singing a particular song, and because I knew the song, for some reason, I just went to my playlist on youtube and that was what I ended up listening to for most of the evening as I did some work. As I reminisce, it dawns on me that he does not even know the impact his writing has had on me. It makes me wonder, how what I have said, the smile on my face, the sarcasm in my voice sometimes(ouch!) or even the little acts of kindness, outbursts of anger or generally just living my life and being me, impacts the lives around me.....

I always say that one day, we will all be MEMORIES, and we should do all we can, to leave good memories. Be careful of what you do, they are seeds sown, and most times sown unawares, but you know what? they just  live on in the lives of others......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....