Saturday 20 June 2015

10 Min Abs Workout

I am very good with routine, however due to my schedule, sometimes it just seems impossible. With my morning runs however, I am quite good and I have really improved with my diet which really amazes me. In April, I needed to do more work on my abs and thighs and I felt my morning run alone was not giving me the desired effect, so I got a personal trainer who was really good. I however have this critical brother and he made me stop lol! He goes "I cant believe you have got all these gadgets and cant download a plan, why spend money"? Ouch! sorry to all the personal trainers out there. I still say, you do a fabulous job even though I took sides with my brother lol! So I started my DIY abs work out via other means. I decided to check youtube for something quick and different, and I found this which is quite fabulous. It looks easy but trust me its anything but easy. Have a fab weekend guys, remember we celebrate the Fathers tomorrow, Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....