Saturday 5 September 2015

Have You Spoken To God Today?

I worship you O Lord for who you are, I magnify your name for the things you have done and that which you are yet to do. You are indeed worthy and there's none who compares with you. Your loving kindness is from everlasting to everlasting, showing yourself strong on behalf of them that love you. Heaven and earth are full of your majestic works and today I stand in awe of you and I give you all the glory, praise, adoration and honour because you deserve my worship and praise. Indeed The best-equipped army cannot save a king,nor is great strength enough to save a warrior.Don’t count on your warhorse to give you victory—for all its strength, it cannot save you.But the LORD watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love.(Ps 33:16-18 NLT) Its me again, your most cherished daughter elly....... Have you spoken to God today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....