Thursday 10 September 2015

LIfe Realities.....



I was having a chat with a friend and in our conversation I mentioned a defining moment in my life in 2014. I always say  the year 2014 will be indelible in my memory. The good thing about the whole situation now is that when I remember where God brought me from and His deliverance, I am filled with gratitude. God is indeed faithful. In life, some people/events are assignments from the centre of hell and if you are not careful, the GPS to your destiny might be changed before your very eyes to only one destination...'HELL' and no one is beyond this. Remember what Peter said?? I will never deny you Lord but we know the end of that story...... Anyways regardless of the detours, God loves us and its never too late to heed Gods voice..... *ThinkEternity*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....