Sunday 19 June 2016

God First! Family Next!!

For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.(Gen 18:19 KJV).

Today there will be so much said about Fathers all over the world. I won't write an epistle about mine but rather I will leave the scripture for you to ponder. Father! Can God trust you to raise your children to fear Him?? The role of a Father is much more than bringing children into this world. And until Fathers realise this, and get the right support from the family, society and church, we will keep seeing an increase in the vices we see today.





















I have not been around my Dad, for Fathers day for over 10 years if I can remember. But this year was different and I wanted to make it extra special for him. I was actually sourcing for the best restaurant in town to take him to and when I was torn between choices, I had to ask him if he preferred Mexican, Italian or African. And he goes " Elly I really enjoy your cooking and I want you to make the meal yourself". Today I actually cooked up a storm and made him feel extra special, the look in his eyes, the smile on his face and the contentment in his voice meant the world to me. My mum actually whispered in my ears"Your father cant get over how you have made him feel today. You might have just added some extra years to his days to which we both laughed." Nothing is forever, but with the time we have got, with the people that mean the world to us, we will make sure the memories last a lifetime as we set our priorities right! Enjoy the pics! There were lots of goofing pics but I dont have the time to post them or rather I do not want to post them! Hahahaha



Dad & Daughter.... April 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....