Friday 9 September 2016

Banter with Mama!

Family is just everything, a place where you are free to be anything without fear of being judged. Isnt it amazing how we support a cause and try to force our families to get involved? In fact in mine, if you love something everyone has to love it except its an absolutely crazy idea/thing.

Now I support Ellyeleanor Foundation because they do a great job, visit their site ellyeleanor.org.
However I have not only gotten my mum to love this charity forcefully(hahaha) but i have actually instructed her office to pay out huge amounts to this charity and today was the day of reckoning hahahaha!

See part of the conversation below. God bless our mum's. They let us win most of the time hahahaha. I won again hahahaha


Sometimes we win not because we are right, but because the love is greater than the debt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....