Monday 26 June 2017

Joke of the day- The beauty of complications

I will be taking a professional skills test soon. I equally have some colleagues who will be sitting for the same exam so we get to meet, as we undergo same training and share experiences and skills we've picked along the way to encourage each other.

Now we were attempting some practice questions and there were these really complicated/complex questions, and guess what? Your girl answered all the complicated questions correctly. And now we come to the simpler questions and then I begin to make silly errors.

One of my colleagues looked at my paper as we reviewed the answers and was astonished and goes "Elly you actually answered the complicated ones rightly and failed the simple ones like seriously"??  "It goes to show how your mind works; I am sure you just love complexities". At this point I couldn't help myself anymore and I just bursted out laughing and I added by saying "Simplicity is boring, but complications add so much spice to life". I said this with a wink and at this point we were both laughing uncontrollably but the look on her face said "I give up on you"! Lol!

But truly "Calm seas never produced excellent sailors" sometimes you gotta take the complexities of life head-on. What is the worst that can happen? you make a mistake that you learn from. Now some people might say that some mistakes are not worth the lesson, but the truth is that those mistakes only go to show that you were not as smart with your choices as you should have been and then you 'Learn' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....