Tuesday 27 June 2017

Word for today...

I keep saying I will share my story..... and I definitely will. If you are observant though, I subtly do from time to time on the blog but the big launch is coming soon...😊

Today I received a message and part of the content was "strong woman, you inspire me". Now I get messages like this regularly but it always leaves me wondering "if  these individuals are really referring to me or someone else"....
Part of my response which has been my mantra for quite a while is...


Its funny just a few minutes ago I was chatting with an individual who was quite despondent and I said the exact same thing...😊

God's grace keeps us and brings us this far but our walk and work is still "a day at a time"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....