Saturday 2 February 2019

The Rain Will Come...

THE RAIN WILL COME: 


Sometimes all we need to do is sit & wait for the salvation of the Lord. EX 14: 13. I said "sit" intentionally because sometimes there's no energy to stand because we are exhausted from going in our own strength. 2 days ago I had a conversation that set me in a reflective mood & as I went over all the prayers that were yet to be answered & the impact of what I considered delays, the holy spirit reminded me that Noah built the ark & He was made jest of because he trusted & obeyed God. But just one day, the RAIN came down!!!! If you're waiting & it seems like a far cry, please hold on!!! The RAIN is coming!! I strongly believe for me & encourage you to believe for you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....