Thursday 21 February 2019

You determine your worth!


Most times we complain that people don't treat us right but the raw truth is that most times we empower individuals to treat us less than should... I will be honest, when it comes to buying presents, I buy presents based on how I perceive the individual not necessarily what I feel for them on most occasions (being real here). If you don't know the worth of gold, I won't waste my time buying you gold! No way!! I will get you what I've seen on you & if its plastic, that's what you get!(straight face). If you eat only organic foods, when I decide to do groceries for you, I will go to the organic store even though it's not my regular store but for the individual I will.










If people know that your standards are high, when it comes to service delivery for an event  or business deal, they will try to deliver exceptional service unintentionally because somewhere in their head, they feel 'You' are difficult to please & they don't want problems.  Likewise if they perceive you to be gullible, they will act without regard.

You've got to learn to love 'You', treat 'You' right & value 'You' & only then will people begin to adjust. Not everyone will, don't get me wrong but most will treat you with a different approach from the rest.

Love yourself.....you're worth more! You're a child of God!!! And that's more than enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....