Thursday 14 March 2019

Be your own kind of beautiful!


Few weeks ago, Fatima Timbo was on BBC news and I watched her courage and passion inspite  of the world's definition of beautiful. It is actually so sad that some people even get to be bullied as a result of their looks and I ask myself; why will anyone get bullied as a result of their looks when they had no part to play in their final outcome??


We might be able to enhance our looks but to a certain degree because when it comes to our heights, there is no artificial remedy yet for alteration....


I like Fatima's courage and how much she has been able to change the narrative...

The only thing constant is change! Where being skinny and a certain height and having certain features were the criteria set as being described as beautiful, there is no law that says that criteria can't be changed and Fatima is going for it with so much resilience making progress in the modelling industry which is her dream!!

 Image result for fatima timbo


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-46783305/i-can-t-change-my-height-but-i-won-t-be-defined-by-it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....