Thursday 7 March 2019

Makeup should be optional...

When the announcement was made by Virgin a few days ago that it was no longer mandatory for their female to wear makeup, it was like music to my ears.

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-makeup but I feel that there is so much pressure from society for humans to look & act in a certain way which puts so much pressure on individuals & for some, it leaves them with very bad consequences with some even going as far as becoming suicidal.


Image result for female cabin crew
Photocredit:qz.com


Makeup should be optional but looking presentable shouldn't be. There is no excuse for looking unkempt in my opinion & it's quite different from being fully cladded in makeup in order to be acceptable.

We should embrace our beauty and the true beauty is that which comes from within...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....