Monday 30 December 2013

THE FACE! THE VOICE! THE BLOG!......kaleidoscopic views of the past year

Reviewing the past is particularly significant when trying to make sense of the present. Being human means thinking and feeling: it means reflecting on the past and visioning into the future. The end of the year most times, brings up memories of the successes we achieved, the failures we encountered, the challenges we felt were from the deep part of hell and most importantly the lessons we learnt, which helps us build the future we want. I have always known what my passion is, but October of 2012, I set the platform to help me fulfill this vision which is the blog we have got here. I decided however to do a video to express my gratitude and spill a bit of my plans, but I think I spilled so much for this video(smiles). Its not the best of videos, there is so much editing that needs to be done. However in 5 years, I will let you know why I decided to put out the raw video with all the flaws. So take it easy on me guys(smiles).The next videos will be almost seamless I hope lol!. The clock is ticking and the curtains are drawing on 2013, but as we go into the new year, the best advice I will give you is this, if new year resolutions work for you,then make good plans and stick to them. If they dont, just ensure that before December of 2014, you have improved on yourself a great deal. Learn a new skill, get a new qualification, improve your health/wellbeing, deepen your relationship with God and always leave people feeling better than you met them YES! Dont just exsist, LIVE and LIVE WELL!! See you in 2014.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....