Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas...

This is wishing all my wonderful readers a very Merry Christmas from my very lovely self Yes! Very lovely Indeed, not just lovely but highly blessed and most importantly with a heartbeat for God which is paramount. Regardless of the food and drink, Christmas aint complete without Christ. He did not come into the world to put us in debt, so if you cant afford it, delay self gratification. Most importantly, make peace with the reason for the season and let this peace and love radiate to all around you. Thanks for stopping by, I have to check on the turkey guys.... lol. Once again have a Happpppppy Christmas.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....