Thursday 6 November 2014

How I Lost My Virginity!

Yesterday I posted  a topic on Richards Branson's 4 Rules for making difficult decisions see HERE, and to my surprise, it got so many reads that exceeded my expectation. I also got quite some mails via my inbox than I anticipated. If you follow my blog and have a look at the popular posts, you will understand, why I used the word 'SUPRISE'. Hahaha. Anyways I cant blame anyone, the generation we find ourselves in unconsciously/subtly tilts us to be more interested in what feeds our eyes/senses. That said, one of my readers was so impressed and sent me a personal email, recommending me to read Losing My  Virginity. I read an excerpt, and I must say its quite a good read, its been termed a perennial bestseller,quite inspirational, a page turning memoir, and a definitive business guide. And when I checked, you can even download the E-version for free on some sites. Will let you find that out for yourself.):  I am definitely reading this. Feel free to share your thoughts if you have read this also.

(photocredit;www.virgin.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....