Wednesday 12 November 2014

I know God For Myself!

In the book of Joshua 24:15, Joshua told the people: “If you decide that it’s a bad thing to worship God, then choose a god you’d rather serve—and do it today. Choose one of the gods your ancestors worshiped from the country beyond The River, or one of the gods of the Amorites, on whose land you’re now living. As for me and my family, we’ll worship God.”(The Msg Version). We are in an age, where everyone has views, the problem I have got however is not in the views, but in the determination to shove opinions down my throat. Be it your sexual orientation, religious views,politics, keep it to yourself and do not be on a mission to make me swallow your opinion hook line and sinker. The summary of it all is that, I know God for myself, I have a personal experience, I love the God I serve, and for me, that is just ENOUGH!

4 comments:

  1. God bless you for this write up. I once heard from the pulpit of a wedding I attended that 'honeymoon is a sin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you too dear, its really mind boggling to hear what and how people preach the gospel in this age. But in all, let God be true and all men liars...

      Delete
  2. I just love the message version of the bible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely amazing, I so agree. I read Amos 9:13 from the message, and its been on my screen since then.

      Delete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....