Sunday 6 March 2016

Bake Challenge...

2 days to my birthday last year, ellyeleanor foundation(ellyeleanor.org) organised  a big fundraising, that had lots of food and excitement and I was privileged to play a major role in the coordination. Everyone in attendance had so much praise, the adults had so much fun as well as the kids and we were the center of attraction in the arena. After that I decided to challenge myself and start baking more often. I decided that once every month, I will bake something different and learn a new skill/technique.

Have I been able to live up to it? No! But this year, I subtly gave it another try. In January, I made a sumptuous carrot cake HERE In Feb, there was nothing. And todayyyyyyyy, I baked my very first banana bread. My Oh My! I am so proud of myself. It turned out sooooo nice. In fact, my tasters have almost devoured the entire loaf. I might sound like I am blowing my trumpet too loud, pardon me. But its really really nice hahaha

Lets see what I come up with in April.


Have a fabulous week guys, let me go load up on those calories with my hot cuppa. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was dear, I couldn't believe me. I was soooo proud of myself lol! Especially as I was not so strict with the recipee but the outcome was amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....