Friday 4 March 2016

Fasting - Jentezen Franklin

I watch Christianity in this day and age and it keeps amusing me. The way a lot of people make a mess of their message is baffling. There's so much accumulation of the world in the word today. All a lot of people do, is hold on to the world while still proclaiming the word. Anyways, to each his own I say. The word of God is true and settled however and no man can do otherwise. Franklin Jentezen is one man I really really love. He's not ashamed to become unpopular and preaches the word of God just as it is to the best of my knowledge. Six years ago, I read his book on fasting and even though I have been a christian for longer than that and didnt have a problem with fasting, it gave me a whole new perspective. I was so enlightened and since then, I fast with the right knowledge and understanding. I just had to share this message because I am positive that someone needs to hear this. And if you are reading this today, God has a purpose for your life trust me I am a witness. May you live a fulfilled life.X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....