Thursday 10 March 2016

Banana Loaf Feedback

Few days ago, I put up a post about my very first banana loaf HERE. Well I just want to say that I took it to work for my colleagues to critic and this is what I got back hahahaha


If you notice, I said put down a score but because my colleagues are a bit 'extra', they added comments which was not part of the instruction hahahaha. I love these bunch. Some flung the paper and refused to write, but just ate portions. This is what I have to deal with everyday lol!
Its not the clearest pic but the first comment was more bananas, followed by more cake, less elly(really?? lol), third was a tad dry, provide milk, next was very nice, could eat it with ice-cream(the sweet tooth always reveal themselves lol), and finally more bananas +sugar( they all wanted more sugar in the dough. I intentionally reduced the sugar for health reasons). For the other comments, they just made me laugh hard cant put up all the drama here. But can you see the scores? I am quite impressed with me sincerely. I can do all things indeed through Christ....

If you are thinking of trying it out, I used the recipe on the bbc website. Its just perfect.
Busy weekend for me as I am involved in charity event planning for Ellyeleanor foundation which commences 16.03.16. Get more info on ellyeleanor.org, or our IG page; ellyeleanor_foundation
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....