Sunday 3 July 2016

Busy Wrists!

Vanity is something we are all born with, however moderation is key and self discipline is the prescription . Today however I am showing off what my wrists looked like, today and earlier this week. I purchased a nail bracelet last year, and a couple weeks ago I ended up getting 2 more, so I have got it in all shades. Rose gold, Silver & Gold. See how I have been flaunting it. You like? Pardon me this once to flaunt, I dont support narcissism but on this occasion let me give you something soft to wind up the weekend ):


Earlier Today! Silver Nail bracelet
Earlier This Week: Rose gold Nail bracelet
I cant seem to wear just a wrist watch right, like it must have accompaniments lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....