Wednesday 27 July 2016

Entrepreneur Minds...

I am thinking of starting a group for individuals who wish to start their own business in London within the next 1-2 years. It will be a focused group with set targets, mentorship , peer support and practical financial growth plans. Still on the drawing board but if you want to get involved, send me a message. Together we can!




I hate the folly exhibited by many on Instagram, but I picked this photo from one of the few sensible ones @ms. Yohannes. Exactly my thoughts for quite some time!

Entrepreneurship isn't for everyone, and not everyone is going to be an entrepreneur, but women who turn to business, turn to economics, because there are people depending on them, I think that their creativity, their resilience, their spirit, embody what's best about entrepreneurship-Gayle Tzemach Lemmon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....