Sunday 3 September 2017

Development Vs Destination

I have felt overwhelmed for sometime because I set a few deadlines and reviewing these deadlines they seem a bit impossible.  I have a project that I am working on which I need to bring to an end by December but with December around the corner and the project far from nearing conclusion, it made me really sad. As I drove to church today, I whispered a silent prayer "God I need help, give me strength, I really need supernatural speed and I need a word from you as I go to your house today".

And you know what, He hears and He answers. He used a very young 20 year old to preach the message today and she was such a blessing.

This word down here was a rhema for me and almost like instantly my perception changed. I actually had to make a post it note as a reminder 😊
Don't devalue your development over your destination

Sometimes we are so consumed with the final 'Destination' that we forget our 'Development' as we make progress along the way. 
So my diary is out and the check list is getting ticked. I feel like " Bring it on this week, I am ready"! Lol.

Have a really blessed week Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....