Saturday 30 September 2017

T.I.M.E......

Not sure? Give it time.....

Thinking of giving up? Not just yet! Give it time....

Does the situation seem impossible? Give it time...

Feeling hurt? You will be fine in the end. Give it time...








I always say that we see clarity in the details over a period of time. This morning as I was doing some work and looking for some resource, I stumbled on a certain individual all the way in Brazil and underneath her name it said "cited you in her research" and it made me smile. It was not part of my plan to have my work cited, but every now and again, I get notifications of people citing my work or reading my papers and from very far ends, thanks to globalisation. Sometimes the result seems like a mirage but one thing is certain, if you put the work in, results day will surely come! Keep walking! Dont stop!


Now that's a happy face! Thankful for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....