Tuesday 12 September 2017

Entrepreneur Minds....

Today at work, I was given this book.  Every employee was actually given a copy and as I looked at it, and thought of all the things going on at work, it made me smile. We were actually meant to get this book since July, I remember being at a meeting and it was said of how wonderful this book was.

Now the pressure at work has been quite intense but as I held the book in my hands, I smiled as I thought to myself, Just before they turn up the heat, they prepare our minds....




As a future employer, I know that the heat will be really intense some times because its actually at those times, that we see the best in ourselves. A calm sea never makes skillful sailors. Call me tough, I have been told by one of my friends in the past that I will make a really tough boss and just this evening over dinner, I was told I was quite firm which I think maybe the individual was being polite lol! Truth is, you don't start a business and go on vacation. You put the work in, and different people will interpret it differently. So today, my learning for the future is "Just before you turn up the heat, prepare their minds". Inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....