Saturday 14 October 2017

Dedication + Hardwork =

Well done....

Its been a really tough couple weeks. It always seems never ending with me. The irony of it all is that when you see me, you don't realise what I am going through. I will credit that to prayer and planning.(To be fair my planning is not air tight lol, so I just think its just resting on the holy spirit's help and taking it one day at a time).

I remember a few weeks ago, I was preparing for a professional exam and it involved solving some equations. I sent a friend a photo of what I was doing and she goes "You've still got time to have your nails done and look this good, I don't think the heat is up yet". I laughed really hard when I read her comment. I don't look like what I go through indeed and for that I am thankful!

The pressure at work has been intense for some time and on Wednesday I had a really big day which was a huge success. My colleagues were so proud of me and they gave me these massive orchids the following day with a lovely message. One of them really stood out, in her words... "The first day I saw you, I knew you would be fantastic and we are lucky to have you in this organisation"



Honestly it made me teary as I was not expecting it. I put in so much into work not necessarily to be appreciated but because it is linked to  one of my goals in life and secondly, I constantly challenge myself to be the best at what I do and not because I want to be the boss's favourite! Nah! I have not got time to suck up foolishly.

In all, keep doing your best as people are watching. You might not get a well done, but you might unconsciously inspire someone else and if not, there's no fulfillment that beats the feeling of knowing that you gave your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....