Sunday 15 October 2017

Entrepreneur minds...


Last Monday as I was rushing out for work, I was composing a quick email to a colleague and my email read "Hi......, please find attached".  As I was about to click the send button, I just felt something inside of me say "elly, its 6.30am on a Monday morning, your email might be the first email she gets this morning. Can't you show a bit of compassion and ask how her weekend was and how her family is doing? and I had to rephrase the email. I have learnt a lot from Jeff Weiner about managing compassionately and if you must run a successful business, people skill is key. Sometimes its the verbal and non verbal cues that make your staff go above and beyond for the business.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....