Sunday 14 January 2018

Entrepreneur minds...

For quite some time since I can remember, I have always had a side hustle. However in 2017, my side hustle really paid and brought me in contact with some really cool people. The good thing about a side hustle is that you always win to a large extent because you are either making money or pursuing a passion which is quite fulfilling.


I was thinking to myself a few days ago that I needed more side hustles in 2018 hahaha.
What was your side hustle in 2017 or what do you plan to do in 2018? Feel free to share and remember that the sky is too wide for 2 birds to clash...

Have a fabulous week y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....