Saturday 20 January 2018

Woman of the day- Jacinda Arden!

Yesterday the news of Newzealand's prime minister expecting her first child while in office brought smiles to my face. At 37 and being one of the youngest prime ministers to be elected in office, you understand why I feel so much joy. Now this is not a regular sight and some might argue that many factors are responsible but sincerely, all I choose to see is a hardworking young lady who is pushing barriers and smashing those glass ceilings and for me, that is enough!

We are told a lot of times that we cant have it all, but again and again 'we' try to prove them wrong.... 😊

Cheers to all the women out there who are doing it big with a good head!





Image result for jacinda ardern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....