Saturday 2 June 2018

God's Plan & Ways....

For His ways are not our ways.....Isa 58:8-9

What are you up to?

I am still under my duvet and reading Jentzen Franklin's book: Right people, Right place, Right plan.

I have been reading it for a while because it's filled with so much insight and I don't just want to rush it. This was a gift from TBN UK and I am so grateful.

I have highlighted some of the sentences that really stood out this moment and this really got me thinking:

While we are so busy grabbing lesser things, ordinary things, mediocre things, God is planning extraordinary things for our future.... now let that sink!

Who would have believed that Esther, a Jewish slave would have been made Queen? And she was made queen for a reason.... We understand life from the past.

Don't take lightly, what you are going through especially if you are a believer in Christ.
All things indeed together work out for good... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....