Thursday 14 November 2013

Prayer For Today....

Lord may I not go where your grace will not lead me, may I be in your plans for my life and not walk in paths unknown that lead to destruction. May my heart be daily renewed to receive instruction and guidance to deal with each day as it comes. May my life radiate the love of Christ and leave an imprint on all I come across. May I be the listening ear for the weary, a shoulder for the heavy laden and an arm for the down trodden. May I find peace in every storm of life and regardless of the outcome of events let me always come to the realisation that "Your plans for me are not for evil but for good, to give me a future and a hope". AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....