Wednesday 9 April 2014

Unabashed Praise!!!

I sing for joy, I sing aloud, I jump, I praise, I dance, I just give Him unabashed praise because of His goodness, not because of my disposition. Because when I look at the sun, the skies, sunset and sunrise, seasons and events and even the act of sleeping and waking up alone, prove not only that there is a God but that He is a good God. And as I read the scriptures yesterday, the thought of the awesomeness of the God I worship has remained in my Heart. Isaiah 40 vs 18-23 With whom, then, will you compare God? To what image will you liken him? 19 As for an idol, a metalworker casts it, and a goldsmith overlays it with gold and fashions silver chains for it. 20 A person too poor to present such an offering selects wood that will not rot; they look for a skilled worker to set up an idol that will not topple. 21 Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded? 22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. 23 He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing. Really He is incomparable, He is indescribable, He is indeed my God. Do you know Him today?? Give Him a Try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....