Monday 28 April 2014

Week Booster...

Hi guys, hope you all had a really relaxing weekend and ready to achieve all you can this week? I had a mix of activities, from attending weddings, to doing some work, catching up with friends and family and most importantly having ME time. Yea very necessary lol. I was having a conversation with one of my siblings, and his sense of humour is just funny most of the time. And at a point he says,

"As Light travels faster than sound, So is a Persons appearance until they open their mouth to speak". 

Cant remember if he says, he read it from somewhere or made it up himself but its been going on in my head and I had to share. I really had a good laugh when he said that.

Anyways, I have been busier than the bee, and so I have not been updating as frequently as I should. Its not about how frequently I update I believe  but to what extent I inspire you which  is my joy, my drive, and my passion. There is much to life that we can achieve/accomplish, that we can be. But it all starts wth our mindsets, which influences our perception and in the long run how we do things and the value we place on what we do. That said I just want to encourage someone, like I always do to myself......

Tempted To Quit? Remember that "Nothing good comes easy, give it one more try and tomorrow another try, and the next day try in a different way, at a different time, using a different skill, a different approach, a different technology, employ experts with a different view. To succeed, Determination is Key.... Where there is a will, there will always be a way.

The bible summarises it by saying, "I can do ALL things, through Christ who gives me strength". The key word is ALL.




Have a great week people and remember,

Never quit, until you a certain you have done ALL- Ellyeleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....